Frequently Asked Questions
What is ASEAN Student Forum 2017 (ASF’17)?
UTP-ASEAN STUDENT FORUM is a three-day international forum for students and top intellectuals from leading Universities and Colleges within the ASEAN region. It is focused on reinforcing the ASEAN identity by creating a platform of discussion with regards the implications of the ASEAN Integration Initiative that aims to boost ties between ASEAN students with the goal of integrating different ASEAN communities into one diversified entity.
Throughout the forum, several discussions will be made regarding the humanitarian issues and challenges in ASEAN.
Who may apply for ASF’17?
- To be a delegate, ASEAN Student Forum invites all outstanding youth leaders, between the ages of 16 to 30 from ASEAN countries.
- To be an observer, there is no specific age range required and you can be from any nationalities.
- If you think that you fit the criteria to be one of our delegates and observers for the ASEAN Student Forum 2017, do drop us your application form!
How do I apply for ASF’17?
Please use the online application form to apply.
How much is the forum fee?
The standard forum fee includes:
- Airport Transfer
- Local Transportation
- Accommodation (5 days 4 nights)
- Food and Beverages (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and coffee breaks)
- Merchandise (T-shirt, Lanyard, etc)
- Certificate of Participation
Will ASF’17 pay for my flight tickets?
International travel arrangements will be the sole responsibility of each participant.
May I still attend if I am not a student?
You can attend the forum as observers. Register here as an observer.
When will i know the result of my application?
Result of application will be announced a week after each phase of registration.
Do we offer scholarships?
We are unable to provide any financial assistance. We suggest you check with local organisations for sponsorship.
Please use the online contact form to contact us. You may also contact us through our social media.