- The organisers of ASEAN Student Forum 2017 will provide airport transfer service on September 24 and September 28.
- On September 24, participants are advised to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA 2) before 12 noon.
- The estimated scheduled time of departure from the KLIA2 to Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS is between 12 am to 2 pm. The specific time of departure will be announced to the participants soon.
- As for participants arriving at other airports or stations, they must make their way to KLIA 2 which will be the main and only meeting point. No transportation will be provided for pick up other than the above said location.
- For participants who come before or after the designated event date, ASEAN Student Forum 2017 will NOT have responsibility for their accommodations and transportations. However, the organising committees will provide any assistance if necessary.