1. Applicants Eligibilityi. MUST be in the age range of 16 years old to 35 years old (Senior high school and university/tertiary education students).ii. MUST be of ASEAN and East Asian (South Korea, People’s Republic of China and Japan) nationality. However, OBSERVERS can be of any nationality.iii. MUST have a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months on the date of travel (non-Malaysian only).iv. MUST possess an excellent command in English language and be well versed in terms of communication and discussion. Though, proficiency in any other language are well welcomed too.v. MUST agree to undergo a screening process during the online registration that requires them to answer case study questions on one of the following clusters of their choice:a. ASEAN Youth & Sustainable (MSME) Micro, Small, Medium Enterprisesb. ASEAN Youth & Energy Security and Sustainable Use of Natural Resourcesc. ASEAN Youth & Urban Povertyd. ASEAN Youth & Green Technologye. ASEAN Youth & Public Accountability and Good Governancevi. MUST be healthy and able to attend all the activities throughout the forum. Though, participants with physical disabilities are also encouraged to participate.
2. Registrations Deadlines• Registration MUST only be done through the official website (www.utpasa.org).• All registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, Delegates and Observers will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.• All prices are fixed accordingly, no negotiation is accepted. The items included in the fee are as below:a. Forum Feeb. Accommodation (as per package preferred)c. Food and Beveragesd. Transportation (KLIA2 – UTP – KLIA2, and local transportation throughout the event)e. Merchandise (T-Shirt, Lanyard, Goodie Bag, Note Book, etc)• Registration will be closed one month prior to the event (26th August 2018).
3. Payment Policyi. Payment shall be made in US Dollar (USD) only.ii. Payment shall be made via PayPal only, through the official website during registration.iii. Failure to make the payment will lead to cancellation of registration.
4. Visai. ASF’18 will not provide Visa Letters and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Malaysia. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to prepare sufficient documentation to enter Malaysia. Though, ASF’18 will assist as much as possible, accordingly.
5. Privacy and Intellectual Propertyi. Information collected on the registration will be held in the strictest of confidence on a secure database. The information may be used by ASF’18 in order to contact you regarding any matters relevant to ASF’18.ii. All intellectual property and data submitted in the forms of documents, photos, and videos submitted will be under the right of ASF’18 without limitations.
6. Cancellationsi. Any cancellations of registration should be informed in written notice to the Public Relations Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Refunds for cancellation will comply with the Terms & Conditions as per detailed below:Full refund Cancellation made latest by 6th July 2018.50% refund Cancellation made from 7th July to 24th August 2018.No refund Cancellation made 30 days before the event.
ii. All refunds will be processed within two weeks of written request if applicable.
Disclaimer:Provided inevitable incidents happened, ASEAN Student Forum 2018 (ASF’18) organizer have the right to immediately alter or cancel the event or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items related directly or indirectly to the event. The participants shall not be entitled to any refund of registration fees or to compensation for damages that result from such alteration or cancellation.All rules and regulations of the ASEAN Student Forum 2018 (ASF’18) are set to promote and ensure a well-organized and productive event. All rules and regulations set MUST be followed throughout the commencement of this forum. Participants will be notified in case of any changes in the rules and regulations of this event. All support and co-operation given by the participants throughout this event is greatly appreciated. Thank you.