ASEAN STUDENT FORUM 2018 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
ASEAN STUDENT FORUM 2018 is a four-day international forum for youths and top intellectuals from leading Universities and Colleges within the ASEAN and East Asia region. UTP – ASA organizes the forum annually where it focuses on reinforcing the ASEAN identity by creating a platform of discussion with regards to the implications of the ASEAN Integration Initiative that aims to boost ties between ASEAN students with the goal of integrating different ASEAN communities into one diversified entity. Throughout the forum, several discussions will be made regarding the students’ interest sectors and fields with respect to the changes, issues and effects brought about by the ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation.
- To be a delegate, ASEAN Student Forum invites all outstanding youth leaders, between the ages of 16 to 30 from ASEAN Plus Three countries.
- To be an observer, there is no specific age range required and you can be from any nationalities.
- If you think that you fit the criteria to be one of our delegates and observers for the ASEAN Student Forum 2018, do APPLY!
- From ASEAN Plus Three countries nationality (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, Japan, Korea, China).
- Age range from 15 to 25.
- Will participate in all activities, according to the selected topic.
- Will involve actively in the discussion, workshop, and missions
- Of any nationality.
- No age limit.
- Able to choose to be in any seminar room or activity.
- Not fixed to one topic.
- Only able to be the third voice party (Unable to interfere or influence the decisions and opinions of ASEAN Plus Three delegates about making the topic).
- Only able to give any open opinions or perspectives of the results of the discussion at the end of activities.
Participants can apply through the online application form in our website.
The standard forum fee includes:
- Airport Transfer
- Local Transportation
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and Beverages (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Coffee Breaks)
- Grand Gala Dinner
- Official Event Merchandizes
- International Certification
International travel arrangements will be the sole responsibility of each participant.
You can attend the forum as an Observer through this link.
Your application will go through a selection phase by the organizer. The results of the application will be announced in two weeks time.
We are unable to provide any financial assistance. We suggest you check with local organisations for sponsorship.
Please use the online contact form to contact us here. You may also contact us through our social media.